Cerea is a member of the following organisations:
- Cerea is a founding member of the Environmental Science Observatory EFLUVE (Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers, aka OSU, "Enveloppes fluides: de la ville à l'exobiologie"), which includes three other laboratories of University Paris-Est: Lisa, Leesu and Certes.
- Cerea is also a member of the "Labex" Urban Futures, which consists of a group of thirteen laboratories of University Paris-Est conducting research on urban planning, architecture, tranportation, environment, and resource economics.
- Cerea is a member of Institut Pierre-Simon Laplace (IPSL), a federation of greoscience laboratories in the Paris region.
Collaborations are ongoing with the following organizations:
- CLIME, INRIA - Coupling
environmental data and simulation models for software integration (France);
- Air Network of the French Ministry for the Environment
- INERIS, National Institute for the Industrial Environment and Risk
- IRSN, National Institute for Nuclear Protection and Safety
- EDF Polska (Pologne);
- IER -
Institut für Energiewirtshaft und Rationelle Energieanwendung
- Centre d'études techniques de l'équipement (CETE - Nord Picardie), Center for transportation technical studies
- Air quality forecasting laboratory, North Carolina State University